Created for competitors by competitors, the AXIS Flight School draw generator is already being utilized by the world’s top competitors and coaches. It is free to use by anyone, no sign up required, and has proven to be a great tool for competitors who wish to create a quick random draw for training purposes, or to visualize.
With competition teams and their coaches in mind, AXIS Flight School has taken the draw generator one step further. In addition to creating randomly generated competition draws for FS, VFS, MFS, XF, and CF*, coaches can now utilize the new «Training Camp» feature. This feature functions like a digital white board and lets coaches create a series of rounds from scratch, using any formation in any combination and as often as they need for a specific training purpose. Manually generated draws, like random competition draws, can be saved as PDF and sent out to team mates or students, for them to prepare for or to visualize.
Draw Generator 3.5 is mobile friendly and can be accessed at http://drawgenerator.axis.tools/.
Other features include:
– Updated formation images for all freefall, tunnel, and canopy disciplines.
– Easy access to the current competition rules and images.
– FAI:IPC / USPA, IBA, NSL, CISM, USPA** collegiate disciplines which require a random draw generator (sky and tunnel).
– Selecting different skill levels (e.g. open, advanced, etc.; when available).
– Selecting different tunnel sizes (12, 14, or 16 feet; where applicable).
– Saving any draw as PDFs (a detailed and a summary version are available).