Niklas Daniel and Brianne Thompson of AXIS Flight School are coming to Berlin this fall! This camp will be a very personalized and focused two day event of flying aimed at honing your skills when it comes to personal progression and or formation flying skills. These flight sessions will have detailed briefs and video debriefs to help you work on your skills in a controlled environment. You will have ample opportunity to ask questions and get feedback on your flights! Bilingual instruction is available as Nik is a German speaker.
Get to know the coaches Nik and Brianne, and check out their story.
- One hour minimum (10 slots available)
- Participants will be organized into one hour groups, flying 15 minute sessions.
- 1.5 – 2.5 minute rotations depending on skills worked on.
- Plenty of breaks for rest, prep, and debriefing.
- Campers can choose between working on personal body-flight skills or formation flying skills.
- AXIS Coaches are available to coach teams! (4-way FS and VFS disciplines).
When and Where
Oct. 24 – 25
at WINDOBONA Indoor Skydiving Berlin,
Landsberger Allee 268, 10367 Berlin
€725.00 per hour, which included tunnel time and coaching. Participants may use their personal block time, but must make special arrangements to do so. In that event, the coaching cost is €250.00 per hour.
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE
Oct 24th 0900 – 4x 15minutes 1100 – 4x 15minutes 1230 – 1330 Lunch Break 1400 – 4x 15minutes 1600 – 4x 15minutes 1800 – 4x 15minutes
Oct 25th 0900 – 4x 15minutes 1100 – 4x 15minutes 1230 – 1330 Lunch Break 1400 – 4x 15minutes 1600 – 4x 15minutes 1800 – 4x 15minutes
Please register for this event by sending us an e-mail to info [at] axisflightschool.com
We look forward to flying with you!
AXIS on Skydiving and Bodyflight
This overview lists all of our articles (140+; Foundations of Flight as well as Feature Articles).
Find the AXIS videos on skydiving on our YouTube channel.